Masungi Georeserve made rounds on social media last year 2016 for it’s campaign SAVE MASUNGI. Both professional hikers and non-hikers gets excited to experience and witness the fusion of rock nature and human made spider-web. My imagination of tropical forest turned into reality and is one of the most beautiful landscape I’ve ever seen. SERIOUSLY! I was really fascinated and impressed how they turned it like the “safest JUNGLE ” without causing so much damage on rocks rather preserving it’s landfill.
10 things to EXPECT!!
*A park ranger will be assigned to your group and will briefly explain the trail.
- Most of the trails are a bit easy, concrete path is provided.
- Entering caves can be pretty tough but sure you can!
- Climbing hanging bridges is the trilling part. You’ll love it!
- Learn more about flora and fauna and other wildlife. Park rangers are so knowledgeable. Para kang nag-Educational Tour.
- You’ll feel like a spider at SAPOT (web). Best for IG.
- Walk, sit, sleep, relax at the Duyan (Huge hammock). Run if you can.
- Solid picturesque of mother earth! Ang GANDA!
- A lot of cool bridges to cross.
- A complimentary fresh calamansi juice and a sandwhich will be given after the trail.
- The bonus part, FRESH AIR! Bes yung fresh air na araw-araw pinagkakait sa iyo ng city!
There are a lot more good things to expect but it’s for you to experience 🙂
Through Alt3rnate Route organized by Ms. Jenny Beundia our visit made possible. If you want non-hassle trips, like their FB Page for more info.
To know more about Masungi:
Reservations (Book Here)
• Mondays to Fridays = Php 1,500 per person
• Saturdays and Sundays = Php 1,800 per person